OUR SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTS
As coaches, we take our roles as the leaders of this community very seriously.
We are here to serve our members and to help them to reach their goals. That is what drives our actions each and every day.
The phrase ‘Dedication to Learning’ accurately describes our coaches. We are a group of friends that love CrossFit and willingly dedicate our time to self-education and sharing learned experiences on a weekly basis. Our idea of a good time is to get together on a Friday night and work on Olympic Lifting skills, drills and teaching cues.
We believe in Quality Coaching.
You’ll see this reflected in a tightly focused staff that coaches a higher number of classes per week.
You’ll see this reflected in a consistent approach to improving the quality of your movement patterns.
You’ll see this reflected in a holistic understanding of the issues you need to work on in order to consistently improve.
You’ll see this reflected in a staff that remembers you and your personal goals.
We love to connect with our members. Your struggles are our struggles and your progress and success inspire us all.
When you train with us, you don’t train with an individual coach. Rather, you share in our collective knowledge and experience. As a team, here’s some of what we’ve accomplished:
- CrossFit Level 1 Certification
- CrossFit Level 2 Certification
- CrossFit Level 3 Certification
- Certified CrossFit Trainer (CCFT)
- CrossFit Football Certification
- CrossFit Endurance Certification
- CrossFit Gymnastics Certification
- CrossFit Barbell Certification
- CrossFit Olympic Lifting Certification
- CrossFit Kids Certification
- CrossFit Mobility Certification
- USAW Certification