Thanksgiving has come and gone. If you are ready to take the holiday gains and turn them into Open gainz, look no further than the Open Prep Program of our Performance Series. Coach Dipo has been in the CFSA lab cooking up something good for the participants.
The Open Prep Series is going to be different than any other class you have had at CFSA. We are not only going to go over past Open workouts, but analyzing your performance in prior Opens as well as proficiency on certain movements to get you ready.
What can you expect from each class:
- 10-15 minutes of individualized skills programming to help meet your goal(s) on an Open movement you are looking to be proficient in;
- Barbell conditioning work to get you ready for moving Open weight & volume
- Pre/Post metcon strategy and debrief
- Practicing previous Open workouts
- Pacing drills
- Access to workout logging app to track all the gainz you will be making
- … and more!
A sample training session might start with an individualized drill to attack a weakness, followed by a barbell conditioning EMOM to build stamina and a long Open metcon with detailed strategy. Alternatively, after hitting that weakness, you might be crushing an Open metcon followed by end-of-session strength work, to build strength endurance. The 10-week Open-Prep Series is designed to progressively build the very physical and mental skills that will spell success come February.
The Open Prep Series starts this coming Saturday December 2nd. Classes will be Thursdays at 7:30 pm to 8:45 pm and Saturdays from 11:30 am to 12:45 pm for 10 weeks. If you’re ready to maximize your training and have your best Open yet, sign up here. Don’t wait!