We get many (many) emails on a regular basis from members asking a variation of one of these two questions:
- How many classes do I have left this cycle?
- When do my classes reset?
So we’ve decided to put together this short guide to help anyone understand how to always have the right information at their fingertips.
First, it is important to understand this rule of PushPress (our membership system):
All classes reset on the 1st of the month, regardless of when your billing cycle is.
Yes, classes and bill payments are on independent cycles.
Here’s an example to illustrate:
- Let’s say you join the gym with a 13x/month plan and your first bill goes through on March 15th.
- Between March 15th and March 31st, you’ll have access to 13 classes.
- On April 1st, your classes will reset. You will now have access to 13 fresh classes from April 1st to April 30th.
- Your next bill goes through on April 15th.
- And so on and so forth ..
We realize this is sometimes not the most intuitive way to do things, but that’s the only way the system supports classes & billing. We’ve contacted the PushPress team to ask for a feature where billing and classes sync-up, they told us it’s in the works.
How does it work when I put my membership on hold?
When you put your membership on hold, you are merely pushing your bill by the duration of the hold. Your classes are not “saved”. There is a fresh batch of classes on the 1st of next month, every time.
Can I check how many classes I’ve used up this month?
Yes! The PushPress members app has that information for you. Go to Menu > Plans > My Plans and select your active group class plan. You’ll get a breakdown of classes available & attended during this calendar month. (See screenshot below for an example)
That’s all there is to it!
We hope this helps you have a good idea of how things work and how to always know where you stand with classes at any point in time.
As always, if you have questions, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re happy to help!