We love having visitors! If you’re considering dropping-in, here’s what you need to know:
- We don’t do Open Gym drop-ins, sorry!
- To ensure a high quality class experience for everyone, we require that all visitors have a minimum of 3 months of CrossFit experience at another affiliate.
- Our drop-in rates are:
- $25 for the day, or $85 for a week of unlimited classes
- CrossFit coaches: if you are actively coaching at another CrossFit affiliate, first day is on the house!
- We are a No Cash facility! We accept Credit Cards and Debit Cards. iOS users can also pay through the HighFive drop-in app. Have an iPhone? Click here to book using this awesome app!
Three simple steps before you work out with us:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the class level, class date(s) and time(s) you’ll likely attend and any information our coaches should be aware of, including current injuries or limitations
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes early. Once you’re here, make your way into the office, sign a waiver at the front desk (or online right now) and introduce yourself to one of our coaches
- Check out:
Special Notice for the CrossFit Open:
For the duration of the Open, we unfortunately will not be accepting drop-ins/visitors for Friday evening classes (4:30pm, 5:30pm, 6:30pm). This applies to the following five Fridays: Oct 11th, Oct 18th, Oct 25th, Nov 1st, Nov 8th.
If you would like to do the Open with us, please consider a visit to one of our morning (5:30am/6:30am) or noon classes during week days. Alternatively, we hold a make-up Open class on Sunday at 9:30am. Standard drop-in rates apply.