Are you looking to make a change to your membership? You’ve come to the right place!
If you’d like to place a hold in order to save your classes from expiring, click here.
In order to better meet the needs of our members, we are making changes to our holds policy in 2020. We are increasing our holds limit to 12 weeks per calendar year (up from 4 weeks in 2019). We are also changing the holds structure to offer longer holds in the following flavors: 2-weeks, 1-month and 2-months, while eliminating the 1-week and 3-week holds. We would like our members to be able to not have to cancel their plans if they are injured, deployed or are going on long vacations during the holiday seasons. These changes are meant to help with that.
Thank you! If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Up to twelve (12) weeks of holds can be requested per calendar year
- Holds can be 2-weeks, 1-month or 2-months long
- Holds cannot be requested retroactively
- Holds will affect your billing dates. For example, if your current billing cycle is on the 8th of the month and you place a 2-week hold, your billing cycle will move to the 22nd of the month.
- All holds require a 72-hour notice or we cannot guarantee timely processing.
Place your hold request here.
If you’d like to upgrade or downgrade your membership, click here.
We are sorry you are choosing to cancel! We hope it was not due to us not meeting your expectations.
If you would like to meet one-on-one with a coach to come up with other options because you know how important your health is, just contact us now! If you’re sure you’d like to cancel, just complete and submit the form below.
This will serve as your 7-day written cancellation notice as required by your membership agreement. Your membership will be cancelled at the end of your current class cycle, provided your cycle doesn’t reset within this 7 day period. If you have a scheduled payment within this period, the payment will be processed as scheduled. All payments are non-refundable.
To cancel your membership, click here.