CrossFit South Arlington currently offers the following time slots as Open Gym:
- Tue/Thu: 5:30-7:30am
- Mon-Fri: 12-1pm (all five days)
- Wed: 4:30-5:30pm
- Tue/Friday: 4:30-6:30pm
- Saturday: 9:30-11:30am
- Sunday: 10:30-11:30am
One of CrossFit’s pillars is constant variation. Our programming at CrossFit South Arlington reflects this pillar and aims at maximizing athletes’ general physical fitness. However, we know that all athletes have unique goals that drive them to put in extra work. Open Gym is intended to provide
Open Gym Rules:
- Only skill and weight/powerlifting work allowed*
- This is for members only. No visitors or drop-ins, sorry!
- Basic gym etiquette still applies. Wipe down and put all your own equipment away.
- Open Gym is not a coached session. A coach will be on the premises, but no class will be led, nor will the coach provide you with a training plan/suggestions. If you have a question for the coach that takes less than 10 seconds to answer, feel free to ask it. Otherwise, please respect the coach’s time. (Need more help? Consider our Custom Design program or 1:1 coaching!)
- Whenever Open Gym is offered at the same time as another class, the scheduled class will be given first use of the equipment, music, and clock.
- The on-duty coach reserves the right to change or stop athletes’ activities at any time.
- Members must have a Silver, Onyx or Gold membership in order to get access to Open Gym hours.
- Open Gym hours do not require a Sign-In and do not count towards your monthly class total.