Monday thru Friday:
- 5:30 AM
- 6:30 AM
- 12:00 PM
- 4:30 PM
- 5:30 PM
- 6:30 PM
Additional class on Mondays and Wednesdays only: 7:30 PM
- 9:30 AM
- 10:30 AM
- 10:30 AM
All of our classes are 60-minutes long.
Upcoming events, closures and holiday schedules:
- MLK Monday, Jan 20th — 5:30/6:30 AM + 5:30/6:30 PM only
CrossFit South Arlington offers Open Gym access during all class times. The following rules apply:
- Only skill and weightlifting work allowed. No metcons allowed or any workouts in which you race against a clock.
- This is for members only. No visitors or drop-ins, sorry!
- Whenever Open Gym is offered at the same time as another class, the scheduled class will be given first use of the equipment, music, and clock.
- The on-duty coach reserves the right to change or stop athletes’ activities at any time.
- Basic gym etiquette still applies. Wipe down and put all your own equipment away.
- Open Gym is not a coached session. A coach will be on premises, but no class will be led, nor will the coach provide you with a training plan or suggestions. If you have a question for the coach that takes less than 10 seconds to answer, feel free to ask it. Otherwise, please respect the coach’s time. Need more help? Consider our Custom Design program!
- Open Gym hours do not require a sign-in and do not count towards your monthly class total.